In stock now and ready to ship: The Many Moons 2020 Lunar Planner and zine packs by Sarah Faith Gottesdiener.
I have personally been using the Many Moons workbooks and planners since 2017. They are incredible guides, and maps through my journey. I refer to them throughout the month for descriptions and workings with the moon. Each edition has been permanent installations at either my bedside or desk, and this beautiful new volume shall be no different.
Please note that the Lunar Planner is a LE publication and shall not be reprinted. If you have pre-ordered your copy through Haute Macabre, yours shall be en route to you by the end of the weekend!
Envisioning The Empress:
– Different ways to work with the archetype of love & creation. Includes prompts, illustrations, Tarot spreads, musings, and more.
How to Survive a Spiritual Crisis:
– Thoughts, questions, and suggestions on the often unspoken crisis of spirituality that many of us endure. Includes personal musings, illustrations, Tarot suggestions, and more.
An introduction to types of intuition, ways to access, and things that block intuition.
Tools, tips, techniques.
– Money Moon Magic
Think about abundance and scarcity mindsets through the phases of the Moon.
Rituals, journaling questions, & tools.
This magical planner follows the Gregorian 2020 calendar year, with all magic holidays, observed holidays & bank holidays for the USA (Northern Hemisphere). It also has every Moon phase and sign the Moon is in for 2020, with monthly and weekly views. Within the planner, there is ample space to write, and along the way there are gentle reminders of activities according to each Moon phase.
Modern Women has commissioned 13 different witches, Tarot readers, astrologers, and herbalists to write an exclusive piece on how to harness the energy of each Full Moon of 2020. Contributor writings include either a custom spell, a Tarot pull, ritual, or journaling exercise. This year’s contributors include: Amanda Yates Garcia, Angela Mary Magick, Ariel Gore, Babette Burrell, Diego Basdeo, Edgar Fabián Frías, Grace Duong, Latham Thomas of Mama Glow, Maria Vashakidze of Seagrape bath + body, Mary Evans, Mystical Mandrake Root, Ylvadroma Marazanna Radziszewski, and Zaneta Sykes.
– The planner is 7” x 9”, spiral bound, with a beautiful and unique holographic cover.
– Approximately 275 pages, black and white printing on the interior.
– This planner is self-published by Modern Women Studio in California.